2011. november 19., szombat

Skating Princess

Nothing is more glamorous, than sliding on the ice on one leg, than jumpi9ng high and doing some piruette. Of course in my fantasie. The truth is - skating is pretty hard work. I know, because I started to learn skating 5 weeks ago with my princesses. Yes, it's a bit too late in my age as an absolutely beginner - but it seemed fun and the course was open to adults too. At first I didn't want to join - but standing besides the ice was too freezing and boring. And skating seemed really fun. That part is true. That is fantastic! Altough my muscles aching and I am horrified from falling over. So, I am far from sliding on one leg and I don't know any tricks. But one thing is sure - that is a jolly good sport!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...